As the legalization of both recreational and medicinal cannabis sweeps across North America, the stigma around the consumption of cannabis, in all of its forms, and the purchasing of cannabis-related products like bongs, grinders, and rolling trays is waning as a result. As such, the cannabis market is expected to grow from USD $10.3 billion (2018) to 39.4 billion by 2023 according to Markets and Markets .
Why? More and more individuals are speaking out about the amazing benefits that this plant has had for them, resulting in more products being bought and more opportunities arising for individuals to jump into the cannabis experience. One such opportunity is CTFO (Changing The Future Outcome), a free-to-join company that offers individuals interested in the CBD market, an accessible and affordable business opportunity that allows them to make money online through the buying and selling of CTFO certified products that are safe, reliable, and lab-tested. With this said, let’s take a look at how CTFO works as a business, how you can make money with them, and why it is the best option out there for making money from home.
How Do You Become a Part Of CTFO?
Simply sign up through their website or through someone you know who already has an account and become an associate or customer. For those wanting to make money online with CTFO, join as an associate and enjoy a free website, training materials, and access to wholesale prices on products. No payment information is required to join as an associate since the business side of the company is free for all.
How To Make Money Online With CTFO CBD Oil
All CTFO associates qualify to receive a 20% payout commission on every customer or associate they refer into the company who purchases product. You automatically qualify for this 20% on all commission volumes for each qualifying week, without needing to purchase product yourself. If you choose to do so, you can use the compensation plan laid out below to max out how much commission you earn each week.
What Does The Compensation Plan Look Like for CTFO Associates?
For those who decide to become associates of CTFO, the compensation plan gives you four routes of access to income.
1) Retail Commissions: to earn retail commissions, you must sell the product either through your online website or in-person to a customer. All products that are offered to you within your back-end office are given at a discounted wholesale price. The retail prices are about 30% higher than the wholesale price, meaning that if you sell in-person, you are going to make a higher commission than if you sell through your website. Now if you sign someone up through your website, you are still going to earn a commission, it’ll just be 20% of whatever the given commissionable volume is for that product. Regardless of what route you go, you’ll be earning a profit on every single product you sell.
2) 5 Levels of Payment (Unilevel Pay): you receive a commission for every person you personally enroll as well as every person that they enroll. This goes down five levels deep with the first level paying you 20% commissions on commissionable volume, while levels two-five paying out 4% of each commission volume.
3) Regenerating Matrix Pay: to put this simply, this is considered a separate downline which every single associate is placed into when they join. This is a 3×21 matrix, where each associate will have a maximum of three people under them. This matrix has 21 levels, of which levels 1-5 pays out 1%, 6-7 pays out 10% and 8-21 pays out another 1%. As you can see, teams that are relatively large can earn a nice chunk of residual income.
4) Another part of the matrix comes in the form of profit sharing positions. These are automatically generated for you and provides you with the potential to earn additional income as every third referral creates a new matrix for you, with you at the top. Gaining a new position in the matrix is free and they pay you out based on your current rank. Keeping them is easy, as they come with no requirements.
5) Infinity Bonus Pay: provides you with a percentage of your entire team’s commission volume. This percentage increases based on how high up you are ranked. The maximum amount earned is 19% of the total commissionable volume of your team which is divided up based on who is ranked in what position. To give an example of this, the “Top Gun Pool” and the associates who are ranked as “Top Gun” will receive a portion of the 6% of all commissionable volume generated at the end of each month.