I have been using the HearthMath tools for sometime now and I find them to be beneficial in regards to my emotional wellbeing. I also bought some of their books and find their techniques really useful.
Below is the Cut – Thru technique, I found it most useful when thinking about a problem I have, then imagining my close friend having this dilemma and what advise I would give them. I always think we are so good and advising others but never too great at taking our own advise.
A HeartMath TIP:
Cut-Thru: Here’s a simple exercise adapted from the HeartMath Cut-Thru technique to help you achieve emotional coherence, which has been shown to improve the efficiency of the immune system.
- Be aware of how you feel about an issue at hand.
- Breathe a positive feeling or attitude.
- Be objective, as if the issue or problem is someone else’s.
- Rest peacefully in this neutral state, allowing your heart intelligence new perspectives and possibilities.
- Soak and relax all resistances and disturbing or perplexing feelings in your heart’s compassion.
- Ask for guidance, then be patient and receptive. While awaiting an answer from the heart find something or someone to genuinely appreciate.